$10 per carload gets you into all these great farms:
- Lazy J Tree Farm, 225 Gehrke Rd.
- Agnew Grocery & Feed, 2863 Old Olympic Hwy.
- Lurkalee Gaare, 702 Gunn Rd.
- 5 Acre School, 515 Lotzgesell Rd.
- Dungeness Valley Creamery, 1915 Towne Rd.
- Nash’s Organic Produce, 1865 Anderson Rd.
- Jardin du Soleil, 3932 Sequim-Dungeness Way
Enjoy family activities, live music, delicious food, tours, farm animals, and the beauty of the Sequim-Dungeness Valley. At Nash’s, we’ll celebrate all things SEED, with displays, a guessing game, tours, and a kids’ veggie harvest.
At Nash’s Farm Store, the League of Women Voters will offer a chance for you to REGISTER TO VOTE. How convenient is that! They will be at the Store (4681 Sequim-Dungeness Way) from 10 to 4. You can’t vote unless you are registered, so please be sure to exercise this most important right.
Don’t forget the terrific Nash’s Community Potluck at 6 pm with the music of Country Fried Swing, and the incredible Bellingham band Polecat, who will get your feet a’stompin’ starting at 8 pm, at Nash’s Packing Shed, 1865 E. Anderson Rd. $10 for adults, kids under 16 free.
The North Olympic Land Trust will offer beer and wine for sale and all net proceed from the dance and alcohol sales go to the final push to save the historic Ward Farm (aka Wheeler Farm). No outside alcohol, please.