Sid Maroney
Farm Share Info
Newsletter Archives
Photo Gallery
Recipe Blog
Store Hours and Info
Contact Information
Employment
Mission and Vision
Partners
Buy Nash's
Farm Share (CSA) Program

Farm Share Box available at Nash's Organic ProduceOUR SUPER EARLY BIRD SPECIAL PRICING ENDS
MARCH 31!

CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. Nash’s CSA Program connects community members with the land and the people who grow their food. A financial commitment in the spring plants the seeds of support that begin the season.

In return, members receive 20 weekly boxes, from July to November, filled with the freshest vegetables, herbs, flour, grain, and fruit, all harvested at their prime, ensuring the most vitamin/nutrient-rich food possible.

Above are the items in the 19th Small CSA box of the 2016 season.

Members login

Purchase your CSA box

Get a 2017 CSA for half-price! Help pack boxes on Thursday evenings.
Be a CSA Exchanger!

CSA Blog

Nash's CSA brochure

Nash's CSA Policy

Check out the Puget Sound Starts Here website and their photo essay on CSA programs in the Puget Sound area, including Nash’s Organic Produce!

Member benefits

* 20 weekly newsletters with recipes, health tips, and news from the farm
* 10% discount on all NASH'S products at the Farm Store and Farmers Markets (from the time of full-season purchase to the end of the program season)
* Weekly “item swap” option for Nash's product of equal value
*

Strawberry SocialInvitations to special events such as the Strawberry Social, held in the strawberry patch, farm tours, Barn Dances and workshops.

* Super Early Bird pricing ends March 31

* Early Bird pricing ends May 31

* Senior pricing

* EBT may be used for payment

* Commercial delivery to Sequim or Port Angeles is available. Call 360-681-7458 to see if you are on or near the route. New pickup locations may be arranged if enough folks sign up at one spot. Know others who might be interested at your workplace, or health facility?
* Choice of a standard (9 to 12 items) or a small (5 to 7 items) box
* Full or partial season (can be prorated if started after season begins)
* Work exchangers get 50% off for packing the CSA boxes 12 of the 20 weeks.
* Your choice of pick-up sites
 

Sign up to receive a standard-sized Box (9 to 12 items) or a small box (5-7 items). Also chose from full or partial season, and commercial delivery or drop sites on the Olympic Peninsula.

Check out the Seasonal Chart for an approximation (weather permitting) of our harvest expectations. Register today online or at the Farm Store or Markets, and renew your connection with the local farming community and its stewardship of the Dungeness Delta!

Nash's Organic Produce
The Real Deal

Nash's Farm Share programNash's CSA Program is the real deal! We don't purchase products from other states or countries. As a member you get to know the hands that feed you, and can be assured that 95% of what's in your box is grown in the Dungeness River Valley on our certified organic, Salmon-Safe certified farm. The other 5% comes from organic farms, local or Eastern Washington, with whom we have close relationships.

Share the Harvest

As the season progresses and crop diversity changes, the farm's bounty is reflected in your CSA box, providing your family with 20 healthy weeks of delicious food.

You will also gain an increased awareness of agriculture in the Puget Sound and the importance of community support for local farmers.

Share the Adventure

Farming can be a risk, but Nash calls it an adventure. We plant a diverse selection of crops, among them, Nash’s famously sweet carrots. Subscribe and enjoy expanding your veggie palette with new flavors and favorites, with tips and recipes to guide you along the way.

See if a CSA fits your lifestyle.

* Purchase a single trial box, or a box every other week
* Receive a Senior Discount (65+ only)
* Check out our online payment plan
CSA Pick-up Locations & Info >
WSDA Organic Producer Nash's Organic Produce

4681 Sequim-Dungeness Way, Sequim, WA 98382
Farm Store: 360-683-4642.  Farm: 360-681-7458
General information/promotions: 360-681-6274
CSA Program & Pork Sales: 360-681-7458

Farm Store hours: Open daily, 10 am to 7 pm.
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Day

1995-2017© Nash's Organic Produce

^ topNash's Organic Produce
Home - About the Farm - Buy Nash's - Cooking with Nash's - Events - Product Line - Resources & Info
Nash's Organic Produce